Made in the same factory as KITCHEN AID's
Make a quick portion of homemade pasta with your Tilt-head Stand Mixer with this set of pasta shred attachments.
Fresh and HealthyWith this attachment, you can make your favorite pasta ranging from fettuccini, spaghetti, bucatini and many more featuring 6 different discs. Add a hint of homemade touch by mixing up chopped basil or spinach in to your doughs for more healthy and flavorful pasta!
High quality from Factory to HomeBrought to you from one of the leading manufacturer in kitchen appliances, a Kitchen Aid designated manufacturer located in Guangzhou, China.
1. Insert the cross-shaped sprial peg into the housing make sure its settled and correctly positioned.
2. Place one of the pasta plates over the opening, aligning its center with peg (from step 1).
3. Screw in the plate by tightening the metal ring clockwise.
4. Insert the accessory into the hub with socket located in the front area of the mixer and tighten and lock the accessory by turning it reverse -clockwise (Turn clockwise to remove).
5. Feed handful size of dough into the opening, gently press the dough with the pusher.
6. Cut the ends of pasta with knife or cheese cutter to suite your preferred length and enjoy.
- Reviews (1)
Works like a charm. I have made fresh spaghetti and fettuccini and never had a problem. Slightly pricey but its so worth it. Great quality.